If you enjoy giving great service and contributing to the overall value of a community, this is the place for you! To schedule an informational interview, please submit your cover letter and resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Homeowner/Condo Management Company needs a Friendly, Energetic, Detail-Oriented Office Assistant /Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity to join our team with potential for growth in Lake Stevens.
Here are some traits that will help you be great in our office, and help you get the opportunity to move up in our company:
- Ability to prioritize and organize your workday with interruptions and changing priorities.
- Must work well under pressure with time-sensitive tasks.
- Independent thinkers that are pro-active in taking notes and are curious about the big picture.
- Extremely organized balancing due dates and deadlines..
- Positive attitude and ability to empathize with sometimes difficult people.
- Room for growth, we are looking for team members who have potential to grow with-in our company.
- Bookkeeping skills are a plus (Quickbooks experience is suggested, but not required).
- Ability to compose business letters.
- Accurate and pay very close attention to detail.
- Must have EXCELLENT computer skills with ability to navigate Windows Explorer, Microsoft Office, and the Internet. You must be able to learn and master new computer programs quickly (Quickbooks)
Overall Job Expectations:
Your primary responsibilities will include multi line phone systems, filing, scanning, greeting clients, A/R, A/P, assisting HOA Managers with incoming calls and projects as needed, obtaining bids for miscellaneous jobs, and writing violation letters to owners. It is essential that you are a self-starter and can be depended upon to meet the deadlines that we set for you without direct daily supervision. We do not micro-manage; we expect our employees to accept their duties and responsibilities and complete them quickly without constant supervision and/or need of assistance. We do expect you to show up on time and be at work every day. This is a full-time position.
All of our Association Managers have started in this position and have worked their way up to their current role.
Job Experience that will help you stand out:
Quick Books, experience on the Board of an Association, or Association experience in another capacity. You must have at least 6 months of recent receptionist and professional office experience.
This position is full-time Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM with a 1/2 lunch break during normal lunch hours. We currently have summer hours on Fridays during the months of May - September from 8:00am - 4:00pm. As you work your way up to an Association manager, you will also be expected to attend evening Board and Annual Homeowner meetings, participate in a weekly on-call rotation, and be available on an occasional Saturday to participate in Continued Education.